Sell Books on a Shoestring Budget
You don't have to spend a lot of money to sell a lot of books.
You want to sell a lot of books,
but you don't have a lot of money.
You could be here one day...
* Not familiar with BookBub ads? They're easy to create and a lot less expensive than money-guzzling Facebook advertising. And, unlike Amazon ads which are only available to KDP authors or Advantage users, BookBub ads are available to all authors.
You don't have to spend crazy sums of money to get crazy good results. Even on a shoestring budget, you can take your book sales to a higher level.
Let one of the most accomplished book marketing experts in the industry show you the way. When you know what to do and how to do it right, then you become the hero of your own author story!
Listen to Working Authors Who Took the Course:
OVER 150 AUTHORS HAVE PURCHASED
SELL BOOKS ON A SHOESTRING BUDGET
"Rob Eagar does a good job with the content, pacing, and usability of his instruction. Of all the courses an author could spend time watching, rather than actually writing, I find Sell Books on a Shoestring Budget to be the most practical."
"I'm a hope-to-be novelist and know zilch about social media, so I highly recommend Sell Books on a Shoestring Budget. Are you deliberating and wondering if this course is worth it? It is - totally!"
"I found Sell Books on a Shoestring Budget to be most instructive! As a new author, I was excited to get started."
“In the book publishing labyrinth, authors need marketing gurus to guide them. Sell Books on a Shoestring Budget provides practical advice that translates into more book sales, more satisfied readers, and less wasted time. Rob Eagar will help you build the marketing platform today that will serve you best tomorrow.”
Is Rob Eagar the right teacher for me?
- Helped both fiction and nonfiction books hit the New York Times bestseller list
- Rebranded multiple authors who became New York Times bestsellers
- Revived a backlist book to hit the New York Times bestseller list after 23 years in print
New York Times bestselling author of Boundaries
5-time New York Times bestselling author
6-time New York Times bestselling novelist with over 10 million copies sold
#1 New York Times bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages
Sell Books on a Shoestring Budget contains 16 concise, self-guided videos. You watch each session at your own pace and move as fast as your schedule allows. As you apply the material within each session, you will learn how to:
- Identify key online influencers who promote fiction and nonfiction books - for FREE
- Build your own database of influencers to drive regular exposure
- Use my proven templates to contact influencers and receive a positive response
- Learn how to redirect an influencer's "no" into a "yes"
- Connect with an influencer's large online audience to sell more books fast
- Attract new readers who turn into fans of your book
- Build an email list that skyrockets sales when you launch a new book
- Use my professional scripts to send 7 types of persuasive book-selling emails
- Overcome email "writer's block" and send newsletters that sell
- Control the ability to consistently drive book sales on a repeated basis
- Use the BookBub advertising system to target avid readers in your specific genre
- Buy ads that reach thousands of readers starting at $1 a day
- Set up effective ads within minutes across multiple book retailers
- Promote and sell your book into international markets
- Fine-tune and scale ads as your budget grows
Module 4 - Secrets of a Successful Book Launch Team (New Bonus!)
- Discover the difference between a basic vs. advanced launch team
- Turn happy readers into your personal sales force
- Download 10 professional communication scripts to motivate your team
Here's everything you receive in this course:
- 16 concise teaching videos - several include detailed screenflows where you watch me show how to find influencers, attract email subscribers, build a launch team, and create effective ads
- 5 "can't miss" professional scripts to confidently contact online influencers
- 7 "must-have" templates to send persuasive book launch sales emails
- Open access to email me questions and get quick answers
- Access to watch the videos for 1 full year after you purchase
Start1 - Why Email Works for Authors (7:51)
Start2 - How to Create Content Magnets (15:42)
Start3 - Capture Email Signups on Your Website (23:35)
Start4 - How to Send Persuasive Sales Emails (23:26)
Start5 - How to Send Effective Newsletters (21:00)
Start6 - Answers to Common Email Questions (22:13)
Start1 - What is BookBub and BookBub Ads? (13:14)
Start2 - Set Up a BookBub Partner Account (7:27)
Start3 - How to Create a BookBub Ad (24:45)
Start4 - Add International Retailers to Your Ad (5:17)
Start5 - How to Interpret BookBub Ad Metrics (19:14)
Start6 - Fine-Tune and Scale Your BookBub Ads (18:11)
Why overpay for marketing knowledge, especially if you're on a shoestring budget?
Sell Books on a Shoestring Budget condenses the key marketing tactics every author needs to know into a few easy steps. In less than 4 hours, you can watch all of the teaching videos, learn exactly what to do, and hit the ground running.
Here's my pledge to you:
- I will simplify how book marketing works and show how easy it is to make progress.
- I will teach you how to connect with influencers, reach new readers, and sell more books.
- I will assume all of the risk. If you don't like the course, you get 30 days to request a full refund.
When you purchase Sell Books on a Shoestring Budget, you'll enjoy expert teaching and rapid answers to help you get results. Here's everything you receive in this course:
- 16 concise teaching videos - several include detailed screenflows where you watch me show how to find influencers, attract email subscribers, build a book launch team, and create effective ads
- 5 "can't miss" scripts to confidently contact online influencers
- 7 "must-have" templates to send persuasive book launch sales emails
- Open access to email me questions during the course period
- Access to watch all videos for 1 full year after purchase
Expert answers come standard:
Rob is available 24/7 to take your questions
Frequently Asked Questions
"If you want to take your author platform to the next level, I highly recommend Rob Eagar.”
CEO of Franklin Entertainment, success coach, and New York Times bestselling author
“Working with Rob Eagar was a transformation about how the marketing and publishing world operates. He presented a clear operating philosophy, strategic thinking, and an encyclopedia of effective tactics to make our work more visible to the marketplace. Wish we’d known Rob years ago!”
Harville Hendrix Ph.D. and Helen LaKelly Hunt Ph.D.
New York Times bestselling authors of Getting the Love You Want
“Rob revolutionized how I market my novels and connect with readers. He gave me more fantastic ideas that I knew what to do with.”
Bestselling novelist with over 300,000 copies sold